1. Pixi redness reducing primer from Target. I put it under my tinted moisturizer to help even my skin tone. The closer I get to 40, the more I need little favorite like this. My skin has changed a lot in tone and texture these past few years and I’m committed to taking care of it, even if it means spending a little more money on good cleansers and creams. I currently use Dr. Loretta skin care online and I’m super happy with the results.
2. These sweet potato chips are so yummy. Only 3 ingredients: sweet potatoes, sunflower oil and salt. I love products like this. I bought these at Papa Joe’s for $1.50 AND buy one get one free! I stocked up…
3. The denim vest is a must have for summer! I bought this one at Marshall’s.
4. Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt it my very favorite. I buy them, hide them, and don’t share them.
5. Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer from Target. Bronzers are often too dark for me. This is more like a gold shimmer. It’s super pretty plus it only costs a few dollars. And because it’s light, I let my little girlies wear it sometimes which they think is super cool!
6. My Dandy Blend latte. This replaced my morning espresso latte, which I cut out in January for adrenal issues. I mix milk, Tazo Chai Tea concentrate and dandy blend and pour over ice. It’s really yummy! I still love espresso more, but this satisfies my need for a yummy morning drink.
7. My green plants. I really enjoy color, but I am loving the natural green look for my front porch and back veranda. It’s been very calming and inviting — a great back drop to all my colorful, wild children running around!
8. Speaking of calming…Young Living’s Peace & Calming oil is such a great one. We use it before bed, during cranky moods and even as a perfume!
9. Mark. He’s always my favorite. Not just in Spring. But always and forever. I’m crazy about him and the way he love me. And I just cannot believe how much he has accomplished this Spring on our property. He works hard to make things productive and beautiful. Come on out and see everything we’re doing!